FastPath Learning, LLC is dedicated to providing students with vital reading comprehension and math skills, which has earned us a place of leadership in the field of educational technology.
FastPath Learning, LLC serves students in Louisiana through the Course Choice program. We provide Louisiana students with the opportunity to expand their math, vocabulary and reading comprehension skills, giving them the help they need to secure a brighter future.
We are looking for instructors to assist students in completing our courses. The instructors will work with students who are struggling with our program either in person or remotely via phone/internet. As an instructor you will keep track of student progress and reach out to the students that seem to be struggling on a particular concept. These interventions may be done on site at a school, in our office, or remotely over the phone or through online tools (such as VOIP or interactive whiteboarding). We have both Math and Reading courses and are looking for candidates that are specialized in one or the other.
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree in either Math or English or a related field (e.g. Science, Accounting, Literature, Psychology, etc.), preference given to candidates with graduate degrees.
- Must be a content area expert in your field
- Must have experience working with students (teaching or tutoring)
- Must be tech savvy and have experience with online communication tools
- Must be able to provide documentation that you have a degree (diploma or transcripts)
- Prefer candidates that are Certified Teachers through the state of Louisiana in Math, English, or related field
- Experience working with Special Education students is a plus
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must have great communication skills and the ability to interact with school staff/administrators in a professional manner
- Monitoring grades/progress of students
- Hold “in-office” hours to be available on-line, over the phone, or in person to assist students with tutoring
- Provide technical assistance to students using our program
- Participate in Professional Development and monthly evaluations
- Fluency test grading
- Work closely with Lead Teacher for guidance
- Participate in weekly/monthly meetings with Lead Teacher and other Instructors
Please apply on-line today!